R68 Dr. Reckeweg | Shingles skin rash Drops
INDICATIONS OF R68 DR. RECKEWEG:
Herpes zoster. Varioform conditions.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The individual ingredients contained in this preparation are homoeopathic to Herpes zoster:
Mezereum: Weeping vesicles on the skin with a red areola around them, itching and burning. Neuralgia.
Natrium chloratum: Herpes labialis.
Rhus toxicodendron: Intensely itching vesicles and bullae on the skin. Skin is red and painful. Numerous vesicles on the skin showing a reddish base, itching, burning and stitching.
DOSAGE OF R68 DR. RECKEWEG:
– In acute cases give initially ½ – 1 hourly 10 drops in some water. Once improvement becomes apparent reduce dosage to 2-3 hourly 10-15 drops
REMARKS OF R68 DR. RECKEWEG:
– Herpes that localises around chest or trunk: alternate in addition to R68 also R69, ½ -1-2 hourly 10 drops in some water. Reduce dosage as improvement sets in. If the associated Iymph glands are enlarged give additionally to R68 also R1, 10-15 drops in some water 1-2 times daily
– Neuralgias occuring subsequently to Herpes zoster: give additionally R69 and R70
– In rare cases it may be necessary to give all 3 preparations alternatively 10-15 drops in some water every 1-2 hours; reduce the dosage as improvement sets in. Topically Atomare-Beckeron R30 may be used. In acute and chronic eczema: compare R23.
– In variola form conditions give additionally R6
Side Effects OF R68 DR. RECKEWEG: Not yet known.
Country Of origin: Germany