R66 Dr. Reckeweg | Irregular Heart Beat Drops
INDICATIONS OF R66 DR. RECKEWEG:
Disorders of cardiac rhythm and conduction following degenerative heart disease, post myocarditis and endocarditis, myocardial infarct, tachycardia, cardiac neurosis, Adam-Stokes syndrome.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The individual remedies complement each other and have a specific action on the myocardium and heart conduction. Increases coronary blood flow thereby improving oxygen supply to the myocardium.
Iberis amara: Palpitations on slightest exertion, angina with atrial flutter and irregular pulse, nervous excitement.
Leonurus cardiaca: Tonic effect on the myocardium achieved by central sedation.
Oleander: Palpitations and stabbing heart pain, pulse rate increased, thereafter reduced; occasional missed pulse beat.
Sumbulus moschatus: Violent palpitations on slightest exertion, missed and irregular heart beats.
Spartium scoparium: Rapid irregular heart beat, often also missing pulse beats.
DOSAGE OF R66 DR. RECKEWEG:
– 10 drops in water in acute cases repeat frequently 1/4 to 1 hourly
– In order to achieve cure (long term treatment) 10-15 drops in water 3 times daily before meals
REMARKS OF R66 DR. RECKEWEG:
– Acute myocarditis and endocarditis; compare R22
– Myocardial insufficiencies and myocardial degeneration; compare R3
– Angina pectoris: compare R2
– Myocardial infarct: R67 and R55
– In case of a decompensated heart: compare R58
Side Effects OF R66 DR. RECKEWEG: Not yet known.
Country Of origin: Germany