R62 Dr. Reckeweg | Measles Drops
INDICATIONS OF R62 DR. RECKEWEG:
To reduce all types of inflammation of mucous membranes, especially with inflammations of the eye; measles.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Remedies in this combination all reduce inflammation of mucous membranes. The improvement is rapid and lasting.
Complications are largely circumvented by the administration of this combination.
Arum triphyllum: Burning and stitching pain of inflamed mucous membranes together with irritation of the eyes and skin rashes.
Atropinum: Acute inflammation, febrile states, congestion of the head, dry mucous membranes, affecting the upper respiratory system in particular.
Ferrum phosphoricum and Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni: Catarrhal affections, photophobia, sticky perspirations.
DOSAGE OF R62 DR. RECKEWEG:
– In the acute stage frequent repetition is necessary
– Start with 8 to 10 drops in water to be given in 1/2 to 1 hour intervals
– Babies should be given 3 to 5 drops in water
– On improvement reduce the frequency of administration to 1 to 2 hourly
REMARKS OF R62 DR. RECKEWEG:
– For the convalescent stage: R31
– If illness is complicated by influenza, prescribe in addition to and in alternation R6
– Tonsillitis or Otitis Media: Prescribe in addition to or in alternation R1
– Sinusitis: R49
– When the rash does not develop at all or too slowly give intercurrently, R23, 8-10 drops 2 or 3 times daily
– Bronchitis: additionally Jutussin drops R9 or in syrup form R8
– Pending an involvement of the lungs: R48 given 3 or 4 times daily in addition to R62
– Tendency to TB of lungs: R57, 8 to 10 drops given 1 or 2 times daily
Side Effects OF R62 DR. RECKEWEG: Not yet known.
Country Of origin: Germany