R49 Dr. Reckeweg | Sinus Drops
INDICATIONS OF R49 DR. RECKEWEG:
In acute and chronic catarrh of the nose and maxillary sinus. Sinusitis, etc. In formation of polypus in children. Lack of olfaction and taste.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Arsenicum album: Chronic diseases in general with depression.
Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni: Constitutional remedy in swelling of mucosa, pastoesem habitus, swelling of glands (for instance in scrofula of children). Suppurations, suppurative inflammations of mucosa.
Cinnabaris: Catarrh of the maxillary sinus and the forehead.
Kalium bichromicum: Helps the emission of glair (nose and maxillary sinus).Chronic conditions of irritability of mucosa, chronic catarrh and expectorations (yellowish).
Pulsatilla: Similar effects, improvement in the fresh air.
DOSAGE OF R49 DR. RECKEWEG:
– In acute conditions take every 1-2 hours 10 drops in some water.
– In chronic conditions take 3-4 times daily 10-15 drops.
– In or after influenza, additional use of R6 is recommended.
– R45 in hoarseness and catarrh of the larynx.
– R8/R9 in cough and R24 in pleurisy and intercostal neuralgia.
Side Effects OF R49 DR. RECKEWEG: Not yet known.
Country Of origin: Germany