R30 Dr. Reckeweg | Universal Ointment
INDICATIONS OF R30 DR. RECKEWEG:
An ointment for the rheumatism of muscles and joints, neuralgias and sciatica. Degenerative processes of the intervertebral discs, osteoarthritis, amputation neuralgias. Paralysis due to stroke, facial paralysis, osteochondritis. Contusions, aching of muscles, sprains. Boils and carbuncles.Do not apply ointment to face except incase of facial paralysis.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Belladonna: Effective in all inflammations associated with hyperaemia.
Calendula: Specifically effective in lacerated wounds and bruising.
Echinacea angustifolia: Improvement of the tissue resistance.
Hamamelis: Venous hemorrhage. General pain and pain in the limb.
Millefolium: Hemorrhagic remedy.
DOSAGE OF R30 DR. RECKEWEG:
– Topical application in the morning and evening is usually sufficient. In acute cases of pain and aching several applications may be necessary.
– In cases of wounds and boils etc. only the tissue around the affected side should be covered with the ointment.
REMARKS OF R30 DR. RECKEWEG:
– The following preparations should be taken internally in addition to the external application of Atomare-Beckeron R30.
– In rheumatism of joints and muscles, osteoarthritis and osteochondritis: R11 .
– In sciatica: R71.
– Neuralgia in the head and occipital regions: R16.
– Rheumatism of shoulder and distal upper limbs: R46.
– Backpain with females: R50.
– Osteoarthritis: R73
Side Effects OF R30 DR. RECKEWEG: Not yet known.
Country Of origin: Germany