R27 Dr. Reckeweg | Kidney Stone Drops
INDICATIONS OF R27 DR. RECKEWEG:
Renal calculi, sharp pains in the kidneys, pains across the small of the back, prickings, reddish and glairy urine with epithelial cells and amor- phous waste matter. Oxalic acid in the urine, gravel.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acid. nitric.: Calculi in the urine due to oxalic acid, and when oxalic acid is the main ingredient of the calculi.
Berberis: Sharp pains in the kidneys, growing worse on pressure. Pains in sacral region, coming from kidneys, patient cannot move, leans to right in order to lessen the pains. Glairy, reddish urine.
Lycopodium: Painful urination, gravel. Renal colics (right side affected). Pains along the urethra to the bladder.
Rubia tinctor.: Catarrh of the bladder caused by calculi. Frequent urge to urinate at night, with great weakness. Pains from kidneys to urethra.
Sarsaparilla: Gravel, acute pains when urinating.
DOSAGE OF R27 DR. RECKEWEG:
– Generally 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water. After one weak of treatment it will suffice to take 5-18 drops, 2-3 times daily for a longer period of time
REMARKS OF R27 DR. RECKEWEG:
– In colics due to renal calculi: R37, 10 drops in some water 15-30 minutes.
– In albuminuria and nephrosis: see R64.
– Cystitis and cysto-pyelitis and bacteriuria: see R18, in addition or alternation with R27
– In prostate hypertrophy accompanied by cystitis: see R25
Side Effects OF R27 DR. RECKEWEG: Not yet known.
Country Of origin: Germany