R16 Dr. Reckeweg | Migraine and Headache
INDICATIONS OF R16 DR. RECKEWEG:
R16 – Dr. Reckeweg for Migraine, nervous headaches, neuralgia of the head, indisposition due to continuous headaches frequently resulting from an insignificant chill.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Cimicifuga: Neuralgia as reflex symptom of ovarian disorders. Supraorbital pains, sensation of heat at top of head.
Gelsemium: Cerebral congestion, feeling of prostration, aversion to light, pain just above eyes.
Iris: Periodic migraine, intense headaches causing occasionally temporary blindness. Vomiting (bitter) at the climax of a headache.
Sanguinaria: Nervous irritability, headaches, alternating heat and shivering, intolerance to noise and light. Improvement on lying down.
Spigelia: Unilateral headache, rising and decreasing with the sun. Reference to the heart.
DOSAGE OF R16 DR. RECKEWEG:
– According to the acuteness of the headaches, 3-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water. Even after improvement, take 10 drops three times daily, for 2-3 days.
REMARKS OF R16 DR. RECKEWEG:
– In influenza, use also R6.
– In inflammation of the nerves of head and inflammation of the sinuses use R1,10-15 drops in some water 3-6 times daily.
– In arteriosclerosis, cerebral sclerotic complaints and hypertension: see R12.
– In rheumatic-neuralgic cranial complaints: see R11.
– In trigeminal and facial nerve neuralgia: see R70.
– All above remedies may be administered in addition to R16