Carcinomin – The nosode of Carcinoma
Carcinosinum | Materia Medica by John Henry Clarke
Clinical.-Cancer Melancholia. Worms.
Characteristics.-This is one of the principal nosodes of cancer, and is one of Dr. Burnett’s preparations. I use it more frequently than any other as a diathesic remedy. Burnett had a number of different cancer preparations, and followed his instinct largely in their use and selection. In addition to Scirrhinum, of which I have given an account in the Dictionary, he had a preparation which he named Durum (a Latinised form of Scirrhinum, as I take it). This he used in treating depraved inherited conditions in children, such as infantile self-abuse, with good effects, which I have confirmed. I have met with a suicidal tendency in several cancer patients, so that the cancer nosodes may be appropriate in many mental cases, especially where the heredity points that way.
List of Free Homeopathic Materia Medica
- Free Materia Medica by Dr. John Henry Clarke
- Free Materia Medica by Dr. William Boericke
- Free Materia Medica by Dr. James Tyler Kent
- Free Materia Medica by Dr. Benoit Mure
- Free Materia Medica by Dr. Adolf zur Lippe
- Free Materia Medica by Dr. Cyrus Maxwell Boger
- Free Materia Medica Keynotes by Dr. Henry C. Allen
- A. Homeopathic Materia Medica B. Online Materia Medica